1. The photographs may only be used for the purpose agreed upon.
2. Resale of photographs is not allowed. The photographs cannot be used for publishing without previous agreement.
3. If the photograph is processed digitally, the digital file must be eliminated after use.
4. Photos may not be published on the internet unless such use is agreed upon. If there is an agreement for use on Internet, the image resolution is maximum 400 pixels (long side).
5. Norwegian Polar Institute's name must be mentioned with the reproduction. The name of the photographer must also be mentioned, if it is known.
6. According to the photography law § 15, the buyer must show due care that persons portrayed will not be injured or portrayed in a negative manner.
7. The Norwegian Polar Institute would appreciate receiving a copy of all publications that use photographs from the institute's archives.
8. The photographs will not be released until the buyer has accepted this terms, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org