PUBLIC RELEASE DATE:
Contact: L. Misteli
International Osteoporosis Foundation
European Congress on Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
The abstract deadline for the European Congress on Osteoporosis & Osteoarthritis (ESCEO13-IOF) and the IOF-ESCEO 3rd Pre-Clinical Symposium is on Thursday January 17, 2013.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT at http://www.ecceo13-iof.org/abstracts.
Not yet registered?
Register now for Europe's largest and most highly regarded bone event, taking place in Rome from April 17-20, 2013.
- Featuring renowned speakers, plenary lectures and selected oral communications on hot topics; latest clinical advances presented in topical symposia format. View complete programme at http://www.ecceo13-iof.org/wednesday17
- Interested in translational research? Attend the IOF-ESCEO Pre-Clinical Symposium, free for delegates, or only 150 euro for the Symposium alone.
- Earn up to 19 EACCME continuing education credits. Physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- The venue is the prestigious Rome Cavalieri hotel and congress centre, located in central Rome.
- Become an IOF individual member and register for ESCEO13-IOF at discounted rates: http://www.iofbonehealth.org/become-member
REGISTER and BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION at http://www.ecceo13-iof.org/register.
AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert! system.