Goldschmidt2013 took place in Florence last week. It provided us with some of the best-covered press stories of recent weeks, including:
- Did life begin on Mars rather than on earth?
- Chelyabinsk meteor had an earlier collision
- New research show the frighteningly-named "Terror Bird", was probably a herbivore
Goldschmidt2014 is due to take place in Sacramento, California from 8th to 13th June, 2014, so if you want to attend, put the dates in your diary now.
We are planning a bigger media presence, with more headline-making stories about the science behind geochemistry and how these affect the real world.
Next year's topics at the conference include:
- Climate change, past present and future
- The chemistry of the cosmos
- Emerging issues in energy resources
Drop us an email, and we will make sure that you receive advance press releases and practical about the Goldschmidt conference (and about geochemistry in general): email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.