The conference will cover the entire spectrum of radiotherapy, both external beam and internal beam with brachytherapy, and highlight what is new across fields as diverse as:
- gene profiling, radiobiology, and treatment of disease
- how to combine radiotherapy with molecular targeted drugs
- radiotherapy and health economics
- the use of predictive biomarkers
- new ways of delivering high dose radiotherapy
- emerging technologies in particle therapy
- regenerative therapy after radiotherapy
To find details of the programme:
Free media registration - on provision of bona fide press credentials
We welcome the media to ESTRO 33 Forum. All sessions are open to journalists and registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of official press credentials. A media centre with computers, fax, printing, photocopying and free local and international telephone facilities and internet connections will be available. NB: the official conference language is English.
To register now: Download the registration form on the web site: http://www.
If you are unable to attend but wish to receive media information on research being presented at the meeting, please indicate on the registration form and return it to Cécile Hardon-Villard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to book accommodation, booking agents details can be found on: