Across Online and Social Media
A SEMINAR FOR PROFESSIONAL SCIENCE COMMUNICATORS
This seminar offered the opportunity to hear from reporters representing top U.S. media outlets.
Panelists gave insights on how to better communicate research
news to online media outlets and tips on how to effectively use social media to engage
a broader audience.
The program included panelist testimonials, a question and answer session, and more.
- Elizabeth Landau, Writer & Producer, CNN.com
- David Freeman, Senior Science Editor, The Huffington Post
- James Gorman, Science Reporter, The New York Times
- Corey Powell, Editor at Large, DISCOVER
- Robin Lloyd, News Editor, Scientific American
- Brandon Keim, Freelancer, Wired.com
- Video: Watch the full seminar program and download the accompanying speaker slide presentations.
- News Coverage: Read a news story about the seminar at AAAS.org.
- Storify: See live tweets from seminar participants.