Save The Date -- Join Us For Breakfast At The 1998 Womens Health Writers Forum
Noonan/Russo Communications invites you to participate in a roundtable to discuss the medias impact on womens health.
This years topic will focus on the Menopausal Life Stage with speakers sparking debate about the power of the media on the health of menopausal women.
With your insights as a professional in womens health communications, we expect a lively debate finding answers to important questions:
- Has the increase in media coverage of womens health lead to a healthier population of women?
- Does the average menopausal woman today know enough about her health, treatment options, and disease risk factors at menopause?
- How does misinformation find its way into media coverage of menopausal issues? Where can journalists go for accurate information?
- What scientific breakthroughs will make the greatest impact on the future health of women?
When you attend the Forum, you will:
- Receive a womens health resource guide with current statistics, resources, story angles and ideas
- Gain access to new contacts within womens health
- Network with journalists, physicians and other professionals within the womens health field
- Dr. Judith Reichman
- Carol Ezzel
- Marie Lugano
American Menopause Foundation
- Donna Hanover
Monday, October 26, 1998, 9am-1pm
New York Academy of Sciences
Space Is Limited
RSVP by October 21 via:
Phone (212) 696-4455 ext. 342
Fax (212) 685-5348