- Thomas A. Doerge, Agronomy Research Manager, Global Agronomy and Nutritional Sciences, Pioneer Hi-Bred, Int'l, Des Moines, IA.
- John G. Graveel, Professor, Environmental Soil Science, Purdue University.
- Wayne H. Hudnall, Professor, Soil Science, Louisiana State University Agriculture Center
- Eileen J. Kladivko, Professor, Department of Agronomy, Purdue University.
- Gerard J. Kluitenberg, Professor of Soil and Environmental Physics and Graduate Coordinator, Kansas State University.
- Lena Q. Ma, Professor, Soil and Water Science Department, University of Florida.
- Kevin J. McInnes, Professor of Environmental Physics, Texas A&M University.
- Yakov A. Pachepsky, Soil Scientist, USDA-ARS Environmental Microbial Safety Laboratory, Beltsville, MD.
- Klaus Reichardt, Professor, Center for Nuclear Energy in Agriculture (CENA), University of São Paulo, Piracicaba, Brazil.
- Pierre C. Robert, Professor and Extension Soil Scientist, and Director of the Precision Agriculture, University of Minnesota.
- G. Philip Robertson, professor, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Michigan State University.
- Randall J. Southard, Professor of Soil Science and Soil Scientist, California Agricultural Experiment Station, University of California, Davis.
- Scott W. Tyler, professor of Hydrology, University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) and Director of UNR's Graduate Program of Hydrologic Sciences.
- Raymond R. Weil, Professor of Soil Science at the University of Maryland.
SSSA has been selecting outstanding members to the position of Fellow since 1976. Colleagues within the Societies nominate worthy members and the Committee on the Nomination of Fellows carefully rank the nominees with final election made by the Executive Committees. SSSA has chosen 14 individuals, based on their professional achievements and meritorious service, to receive this honor in 2003.
The American Society of Agronomy (ASA) http://www.