The first issue includes the following highlights:
- Sports drug testing - an analyst's perspective, by Graham J. Trout and Rymantas Kazlauskas (from Chemical Society Reviews);
- Electrostatically arranged cytochrome c-fullerene photoelectrodes, by Israel Zilbermann, Andrew Lin, Maria Hatzimarinaki, Andreas Hirsch and Dirk M. Guldi (from Chemical Communications);
- Structural study by transmission and scanning electron microscopy of the time-dependent structural change in M41S mesoporous silica (MCM-41 to MCM-48, and MCM-50), by Isabel Díaz, Joaquin Pérez-Pariente and Osamu Terasaki (from Journal of Materials Chemistry);
- A molecular switchboard--covalent modifications to proteins and their impact on transcription, by Nelly Khidekel and Linda C. Hsieh-Wilson (from Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry) and
- 'hot papers' from a number of other RSC journals.
For more information about Chemical Science, please visit http://www.