SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Monday, Nov. 8
- Victoria Hale, Ph.D., will chair a panel, "New Approaches to Effective, Affordable Treatment and Prevention of Pediatric Diarrhea in the Developing World."
- 10:15a - 12:30p, Brittany/Champagne
- Victoria Hale, Ph.D., will deliver an oral presentation, "Paromomycin as a New Cure for Visceral Leishmaniasis: Initial Results of a Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled, Clinical Trial to Assess Safety and Efficacy."
- 1:45p - 2:00p, LeMans/Bordeaux/Burgundy
- Poster session A, "Paromomycin as a New Cure for Visceral Leishmaniasis: Initial Results of a Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled, Clinical Trial to Assess Safety and Efficacy."
- 12:05p - 1:30p, Fontainebleau CD
Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Ahvie Herskowitz, M.D., Chief Operating Officer, will discuss "Pediatric Analysis of Paromomycin for Visceral Leishmaniasis" on a panel, "Progress in Developing Novel Global Health Products."
- 2:30p - 4:20p, Fontainebleau B
Wednesday, Nov. 10
- Victoria Hale, Ph.D., will discuss "The New Role for Nonprofits in Facilitating Drug Development for Tropical Diseases" as part of "New Drugs for Parasitic Diseases: Meeting the Challenge."
- 8:00a - 9:50a, Fontainebleau C
Thursday, Nov. 11
CONTACTS Joanne Hasegawa, Institute for OneWorld Health, 415-421-4700 ext. 322 (office) or 408-718-6631 (mobile), firstname.lastname@example.org Sedef Onder, The Halo Project, 212-699-3761 (office) or 212-464-7332 (mobile), email@example.com