DETAILS: Tuesday, May 3, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the auditorium of the National Academies building, 2100 C St., N.W., Washington, D.C.
- Clifford M. Will, James S. McDonnell Professor of Physics, Washington University, St. Louis
- David J. Gross, director, Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Carl E. Wieman, Distinguished Professor of Physics and JILA Fellow, University of Colorado, Boulder
- John Preskill, John D. MacArthur Professor of Theoretical Physics, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
- Andrea Liu, pofessor of physics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
For more information, call the National Academy of Sciences at 202-334-2444.