Each year, the Festival generates hundreds of media stories in the UK and beyond.
Here is just a taster of what's to come at the Festival...
- Setting the agenda for science - the BA Presidential Address with Professor Robert Winston
- The allergy epidemic: can a worm a day keep asthma at bay?
- Africa's rainbow revolution
- The future of civil aviation: the search for silent aircraft
- Celebrity diets, obesity and hormones: what does science have to say?
- Global biological change and sustainability
- Is there a future for energy crops?
- A carnival of the senses: how human senses influence each other
- Life-swapping in cyber suburbia - the problem of stolen identity and the internet
For further information about the BA Festival of Science and the Press Centre, including information on accommodation in Dublin, visit http://www.
The main sponsors of the BA Festival of Science are Trinity College Dublin, Discover Science and Engineering and the Department of Education and Science.