This press kit contains:
- a background paper on the IADR and PAPF (blue),
- a general news release on the meeting (blue),
- a release on the reinstated Isaac Schour Award (blue),
- a release on the IADR/GlaxoSmithKline Innovation in Oral Care Awards (blue),
- procedures for arranging interviews (blue),
- a guide to the releases (blue),
- who's who in the releases (blue),
- releases on selected abstracts (white),
- releases on the 2006 Distinguished Scientist Award-winners (goldenrod),
- a release on the IADR Distinguished Service Award, IADR Honorary Membership, the E.W. Borrow Memorial Award, the IADR David B. Scott Fellowship, the Norton Ross Fellowship, the John Clarkson Fellowship, the IADR/Lion Dental Research Award for Junior Investigators, the IADR/Colgate Research in Prevention Travel Awards, the IADR/Unilever Division Travel Awards, the IADR/GlaxoSmithKline Innovation in Oral Care Awards, the William J. Gies Awards, and the AADR/NIDCR Bloc Travel Grant winners (green); and
- a release on symposia/keynotes/workshops (green).
Representatives of the media may present credentials at the IADR Membership Verification counter, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 28, and Thursday, June 29, and from 9 a.m. to Noon on Friday, June 30, in the IADR Registration Area at the BCC. No media representative will be admitted to any part of the IADR General Session without first checking in and obtaining a badge, which must be displayed at all times.