The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) invites you to attend the IOF Regionals: 1st Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting to be held in Singapore from December 10 - 13, 2010. Visit www.iofbonehealth.org/singapore-2010 for complete information. Online registration and abstract submission opens April 15, 2010.
- Osteoporosis experts from the Asia-Pacific region and around the globe, will ensure an enriching scientific programme, to include:
- 12 plenary lectures by some of the key scientific opinion leaders in the bone arena
- 5 clinically-oriented Meet-the-Expert sessions
- Roundtable Symposia on orthopaedics and diagnostic techniques
- Poster sessions and oral presentations
- 6 Satellite Symposia and an informative exhibition
- Opportunity to submit your scientific abstract to the field's leading journal, Osteoporosis International, with top abstracts selected for oral presentation during the meeting.
- Participate in a special two-hour patient forum before the opening ceremony where patients and families will be invited to interact directly with experts. Attend the Walk/Run for your Bones which will be held on the final morning of the meeting.
We hope to welcome you to Singapore - one of Asia's most vibrant and exciting cities!
- Registration and Abstracts Submission Open: April 15, 2010
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 2, 2010
- Early Bird Registrations Deadline: October 10, 2010
If you would like to be put on the mailing list for further information about this meeting, please write to email@example.com
The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) is a nongovernmental
umbrella organization dedicated to the worldwide
fight against osteoporosis, the disease known as "the silent
epidemic". IOF's members - committees of scientific researchers,
patient, medical and research societies and industry representatives
from around the world - share a common vision of a world without
osteoporotic fractures. IOF members include 194 societies in 92 locations. http://www.