Members of the National Academy of Engineering and Institute of Medicine will participate in a regional meeting and panel discussion on "Engineering Innovations in Health Care." Topics include autonomous innovations, information technology, engineering models, and systems applications in health care. The event is hosted by the University of Miami at Coral Gables.
DETAILS: Meeting will take place from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Feb. 25 at the Storer Auditorium, University of Miami, 5250 University Drive, Coral Gables, Fla. For the agenda and registration, visit http://www.
- Charles M. Vest, president, National Academy of Engineering
- Harvey V. Fineberg, president, Institute of Medicine
- Donna E. Shalala, president, University of Miami, and IOM member
- James M. Tien, distinguished professor and dean, College of Engineering, University of Miami, and NAE member
- Daniel Berg, distinguished research professor of engineering, University of Miami, and NAE member