Register now and take part in the region's most important osteoporosis meeting of the year. Join more than 1000 expected delegates in Kuala Lumpur and enjoy a high quality programme that showcases regional research and presents the latest advances to help you in your clinical practice. View complete programme at
- Earn 17 European CME credits / 20 CPD points from the Malaysian Medical Association
- In addition to 17 plenary lectures, the programme includes informative Roundtables on orthopaedics and therapeutics, 5 Meet-the-Experts Sessions on clinical topics, and four Satellite Symposia
- Mingle with key opinion leaders and experts from around the world
- Take advantage of lower rates for fellows, allied health professionals and WHO low-income countries
- Visit the vibrant cosmopolitan city of Kuala Lumpur and experience Malaysia's diverse cultural heritage and many natural wonders
Register and reserve your hotel accommodation now at http://www.
The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) is the world's largest nongovernmental organization devoted to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal diseases. IOF members--including committees of scientific researchers, patient, medical and research societies, and industry representatives from around the globe--share a common vision of musculoskeletal health without fragility fractures. IOF now represents more than 200 societies in all regions of the world. http://www.