Goldschmidt2014 is due to take place in Sacramento, California from 8th to 13th June, 2014, and journalists are welcome to attend.
Following on the success of the 2013 conference in Florence, this year we are planning more headline-making stories about the science behind geochemistry and how this affects the real world.
The conference will feature sessions on a variety of newsworthy topics, including:
- Cosmochemistry and Planetary Chemistry
- Early Earth
- Geochemistry of Volcanic Systems and Natural Hazards
- Climate Change: Past, Present, and Future
- Weathering, Climate, Tectonics and Surface Processes
Drop us an email, and we will make sure that you receive advance press releases and practical info about the Goldschmidt conference (and about geochemistry in general):
If you want to register for press attendance, send us an email with:
- Your name
- Your email and cellphone details
- Who you work for
- proof of your press credentials (e.g. a press card)
- When you want to attend
We look forward to seeing you there.