The world's largest gathering of kidney health professionals--Kidney Week 2014--will take place November 11-16 in Philadelphia, PA. The annual meeting of the American Society of Nephrology (ASN), Kidney Week will showcase new scientific and clinical advances in nephrology from across the globe. More than 13,000 attendees will share innovative approaches to improve the lives of individuals burdened by kidney disease and learn to build new paths to kidney health.
ASN Kidney Week 2014 will feature:
- More than 3000 posters detailing new discoveries across the spectrum of basic science and clinical research from acute kidney injury to transplantation to methods to address health disparities.
- Thirteen Early Program educational courses, which will focus on the latest updates in genetics, clinical trials, and critical care nephrology among other fields.
- More than 100 educational sessions with the world's leading kidney health experts
- Four "State-of-the-Art" lectures that will explore the potential of genetics, nanomedicine, and new cellular understandings to lead to new treatments for kidney disease
- A Scientific Exposition with more than 140 exhibitors demonstrating the latest products and services for diagnosing and treating kidney disease
ASN offers media credentials to accredited journalists that includes full access to Kidney Week activities. In addition, ASN provides newsroom workspace with complimentary beverage service, Internet access, and printer; gives registered journalists advanced access to embargoed materials; and facilitates author and expert interviews.
Advance registration is strongly recommended.
Review the ASN Kidney Week 2014 Media Accreditation and Press Policies at http://www.
Apply for Media Credentials at http://www.
Founded in 1966, and with nearly 15,000 members, the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) leads the fight against kidney disease by educating health professionals, sharing new knowledge, advancing research, and advocating the highest quality care for patients.