We are pleased to announce that the Tenth Annual Meeting of the International Conference on Genomics (ICG-10) will be held on October 22-25, 2015, in Shenzhen China. Please visit the website of ICG-10 for more information.
This year, we are going to celebrate the 10th anniversary of ICG. Since its inauguration in 2006, ICG has become one of the most influential annual meetings in omics field, and is one of the most dynamic, enthusiastic, and enjoyable scientific gatherings internationally.
The ICG-10 will focus on the breakthroughs and advancements in 'omics' research that will further transform scientific discoveries into better health and more treatments and cures in the next decade. It will include topics in clinical genomics, reproductive health, cancer, aging, metagenomics, phylogenomics, crop engineering and bioinformatics, as well as topics in bioethics and social issues, including addressing the roles of women and non-governmental organizations in this science community.
The ICG-10 will bring together the most influential intellectual leaders, top scientists, the hottest topics, the best practical applications, and more.
We look forward to welcoming you in Shenzhen and your participation in this landmark event!
Confirmed Plenary Speakers
- Jef Boeke, NYU Langone University School of Medicine, USA
- Sydney Brenner, 2002 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine, Singapore
- Charles Cantor, Sequenom, Inc., USA
- Julio Celis, Danish Cancer Society Research Center, Denmark
- Richard Durbin, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK
- Leroy Hood, Institute for Systems Biology, USA
- Thomas Hudson, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, Canada
- Maria Leptin, Chair of EMBO, Germany
- Maynard Olson, University of Washington, USA
- Aristides Patrinos, J. Craig Venter Institute, USA
- Mu-ming Poo, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Richard Roberts, New England Biolabs, 1993 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine, USA
- Eils Roland, Heidelberg University, Germany
- Mathias Uhlen, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Tilhuan Yilma, University of California, Davis, USA