We are pleased to announce that the Tenth Annual Meeting of the International Conference on Genomics (ICG-10, http://www.
This year, we are going to celebrate the 10th anniversary of ICG. Since its inauguration in 2006, ICG has become one of the most influential annual meetings in omics field, and is one of the most dynamic, enthusiastic, and enjoyable scientific gatherings internationally.
ICG-10 will focus on recent breakthroughs and advancements in 'omics' research that will further transform scientific discoveries into better health, treatments and cures in the next decade. It will include topics in clinical genomics, reproductive health, cancer, aging, metagenomics, phylogenomics, crop engineering, biobanks and bioinformatics, as well as bioethics and the social implications including the role of women and non-governmental organizations.
ICG-10 will bring together the most influential intellectual leaders and top scientists, as well as cover the hottest topics and the best practical applications, and more.
We look forward to welcoming you in Shenzhen and your participation in this landmark event!
- Jef Boeke, NYU Langone Medical Center, USA
- Gareth Bond, The Ludwig institute, University of Oxford, UK
- Sydney Brenner, 2002 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine, Singapore
- Patrick YiZhi Cai, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Charles R. Cantor, Sequenom, Inc., USA
- Julio Celis, Danish Cancer Society Research Center, Denmark
- James Collins, Massachusetts Institute of Technology & Harvard University, USA
- Michael Dean, National Cancer Institute, USA
- Richard Durbin, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK
- Roland Eils, German Cancer Research Center, Germany
- Yao-Shan Fan, University of Miami, USA
- Qiaomei Fu, Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology, China
- Xinyuan Fu, National University Health System, Singapore
- Thomas Helleday, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Leroy Hood, Institute for Systems Biology, USA
- Sean Hu, GlobalData, USA
- Thomas Hudson, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, Canada
- Maria Leptin, Chair of EMBO, Germany
- Wensheng Li, The Eye Hospital of WMU, China
- Victor Ling, Canada-wide Terry Fox Research Institute, Canada
- Xin Lu, LICR Oxford at Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, UK
- Karsten Kristiansen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tak W Mak, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Canada
- Maynard Olson, University of Washington, USA
- Qiang Pan- Hammarström, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Aristides A.N. Patrinos, New York University's Brooklyn Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Mu-ming Poo, Institute of Neuroscience, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Richard Roberts, New England Biolabs, 1993 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine, USA
- David Stewart, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA
- Apostolia-Maria Tsimberidou, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Mathias Uhlen, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Rajeev K Varshney, ICRISAT, India & The University of Western Australia, Australia
- Douglas C. Wallace, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, USA
- Rongfu Wang, Houston Methodist Research Institute, USA
- Dan Xie, Stanford University, USA
- Tilhuan Yilma, University of California, Davis, USA
- Wei Zhang, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Jiankang Zhu, Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology, China
Conference website: http://www.
ICG Organizing Team