The Goldschmidt conference, the world's biggest and most important geochemistry conference, takes place in Paris from 13 to 18 August. Science from Goldschmidt consistently gets good coverage in major news outlets.
Press releases are still being finalised, but should include items on:
- The search for life on Mars
- Geochemical evidence for the rise of the Roman Empire
- A natural thermostat for global warming?
- Are we wrong about the origins of the Earth?
- A possible risk to some of the world's most important works of Art
If you are interested in attending, or if you want to receive advance press releases, please get in touch.