VIXION allows machine behaviour to be identified by monitoring historical data and applying predictive maintenance algorithms, thus anticipating potential problems and improving machinery output. This allows us to change the way we communicate with machines, and as a result, the way they are manufactured and work is carried out with them, thus achieving maximum output from them.
VIXION enables the customer to consult the most important operating data and obtain working indicators so that machinery use can be optimised.
- - The operating status of the machine can be known in real time (online access from any device and location).
- Production is controlled and processes are optimised (historical data on machine output, downtimes, tool consumption, etc.).
- A greater guarantee of machinery availability is achieved.
- Remote assistance of the machinery is provided by the manufacturers.
- Prevention and predictive maintenance is carried out on the machinery.
- Alerts of critical signs and regular reports are received.
VIXION is the outcome of a piece of pioneering technology transfer work in Europe; it has had the collaboration over the last four years of the R&D departments of SPYRO and TECNALIA, alongside four major machine-tool manufacturers: ZAYER, IBARMIA, NICOLÁS CORREA and ONA, which have already deployed the solution in their machinery, thus turning it into a reference in the sphere of industry 4.0.