The ECNP congress, Europe's premier scientific meeting for disease-oriented brain research, will take place in Barcelona from 6th-9th October. The congress will attract around 5000 neuroscientists, psychiatrists, neurologists and psychologists from around the world.
The European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP) Congress regularly produces high-quality applied neuroscience press stories. Notable coverage from 2017 included:
- PTSD in the military
- Auditory hallucinations
- Is ADHD a sleep problem?
- Alcohol and brain functioning
We are currently working on the 2018 press releases. The 2018 congress includes sessions on:
- Social media and suicide
- How gut and diet influence mental health
- The interplay between mind, body and environment
- Problematic gaming and compulsive sexual disorders
- Why does vulnerability to Alzheimer's disease vary between individual?
Members of the press are welcome to attend; for eligibility and practical details see
If you'd like to receive advance press releases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating who you will be working for.
Hope to see you in Barcelona.