April 20, 2020 Update: Nutrition 2020 is canceled following escalating concerns regarding COVID-19. Plans are underway to deliver some of the meeting the content virtually. Please see our Coronavirus Statement and FAQs for more information and visit Nutrition 2020 for the latest updates.
Reporters and bloggers are invited to attend Nutrition 2020, the flagship meeting of the American Society for Nutrition. The meeting will be held May 30-June 2 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.
#Nutrition2020 is your source for high-quality nutrition research and news. Register for a complimentary press pass or follow along virtually to get the latest scientific findings and explore their implications for practice, policy and industry.
The meeting will feature:
- The latest on hot topics such as precision nutrition; ketogenic diets; nutrition during preconception, pregnancy and childhood; eating and sleep patterns and health; the ethics of eating; food pantry interventions; mobile apps and health; seafood as a sustainable food system; and the microbiome
- 3,500+ top researchers, practitioners and other professionals
- 1,900+ research presentations in 25 scientific sessions
- Interactive exhibits featuring new products and technology
- Awards recognizing leadership and innovation in the field
- A comfortable, accessible atmosphere for networking and finding stories
Register for a free press pass
Access our Virtual Newsroom
Get press releases and multimedia content online up to a week ahead of the presentations. Those with reporter access to EurekAlert! can find everything at our Virtual Newsroom. Alternatively, you may register to receive embargoed materials via email.
Stay in the know
Subscribe for updates, and we'll notify you when embargoed materials are available.
About the American Society for Nutrition (ASN)
ASN is the preeminent professional organization for nutrition research scientists and clinicians around the world. Founded in 1928, the society brings together the top nutrition researchers, medical practitioners, policy makers and industry leaders to advance our knowledge and application of nutrition. ASN publishes four peer-reviewed journals and provides education and professional development opportunities to advance nutrition research, practice and education. http://www.