The LXXI International conference "NUCLEUS - 2021. Nuclear physics and elementary particle physics. Nuclear physics technologies" will be held virtually from September 20 to 25, 2021.
The Conference will be devoted to the actual nuclear and high energy physics problems, nuclear medicine.
Also the synchrotron and neutron radiation studies will be covered. This is the oldest international nuclear conference in Russia and also one of the oldest in the World (since 1950). The main conference program will cover a rather broad range of topics.
St. Petersburg University
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute"
1. Experimental and theoretical studies of the properties of atomic nuclei.
2. Experimental and theoretical studies of nuclear reactions.
3. Modern nuclear physics methods and technologies.
4. Relativistic nuclear physics, elementary particle physics and high-energy physics.
5. Neutrino physics and astrophysics.
6. Plasma physics and thermonuclear fusion.
7. Synchrotron and neutron studies and infrastructure for their implementation.
8. Nuclear medicine.
9. Nuclear-physical methods in the study of cultural heritage objects.
The call for abstract is open until June 15, 2021. Abstracts submission rules and additional information are available on the website: https:/
The results will be published in Springer's 'Physics of Particles and Nuclei' (https:/