Before you start:
- Read our Eligibility Guidelines for reporters/freelancers and PIOs.
- Access to embargoed information via EurekAlert! is available only to journalists as defined below. Public Information Officers (PIOs) are only granted embargoed information pertaining to their own institution.
- Journalists and PIOs must register for their own individual accounts. Accounts may not be shared within a newsroom or press office.
- AAAS has final authority over whom is granted access to embargoed information on EurekAlert!.
- Secondary approval by journal administrators may be required for embargoed access to individual journals.
- Acceptance of the EurekAlert! Embargo Agreement is required with all applications.
Note: Registration is only available to journalists and public information officers. All non-embargoed press releases and other resources are available to the public free of charge without a registration.
To register, fill out the following form. Items in red are required.