The 2022 SIOP Leading Edge Consortium (LEC) will focus on the key workforce issues and challenges organizations have been facing, what they are doing differently to address and adapt to these, and what they have learned about developing agility and resilience along the way.
The LEC returns to Atlanta, and to an in-person format, Oct. 6-8, 2022. More than 30 top speakers with diverse backgrounds in I-O practice, research, and higher education will share:
- data on what employees want from their work experiences today
- how organizations are improving employee well-being
- information about inclusive models for development, advancement, and pay
- how we must equip organizations to manage through disruption.
This thought-provoking and networking building event has been a hallmark of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology since 2005, providing opportunities to network, learn, and exchange information about the most pressing issues and current topics impacting I-O practice today.
The consortium kicks off with three workshops on Thursday, October 6. Each of these half-day workshops will be held once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Attendees may take one or two, and can register for CE credit. (Registration for the consortium is required for workshop attendance.)
Preconsortium workshops include:
- Workplace Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, & Belonging: New Perspectives, Insights, and Actions
- Mental Health in the Workplace: The Critical Role of Managers
- How Leaders Create Organizational Agility and Resilience: It’s Not What You Think
The consortium begins on Friday, October 7, at 8 a.m. ET and will include an entire day of cutting-edge programming. A reception and networking dinners will follow. Saturday will feature a half day of programming from 8 am to noon, providing attendees with a robust learning opportunity while allowing for more options for travel or enjoying Atlanta.
For more information, visit the LEC webpage.