JMIR Dermatology—and its guest editors welcome submissions to a special theme issue to celebrate and highlight the recent World Skin Health Day (Guinea) 2023 conference held by the International League of Dermatological Societies and the International Society of Dermatology. The conference brought together over 100 thought leaders from 40+ countries to present on a range of topics related to dermatology and skin health on January 23 to 26, 2023, in Guinea.
We are inviting submissions based on the presentations given during the conference and related work. We invite authors to submit papers addressing themes covered at the event, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions including but not limited to acne, rosacea, psoriasis, pigmentation, and vesiculobullous disorders
- Advances in dermatology including but not limited to cosmetic dermatology, teledermatology, artificial intelligence, and dermatologic surgery
- Skin health and epidemiology with a focus on dermatoepidemiology, sexually transmitted diseases, and tropical dermatology (neglected tropical diseases [NTDs])
- Medical dermatology and dermatopathology
- Pediatric dermatology
- Diagnostic tools in dermatology with a focus on dermoscopy
Submissions should reflect the high-quality scientific presentations given at the conference and address the latest developments and advancements in dermatology and skin health. If you presented at World Skin Health Day (Guinea) 2023 and would like to disseminate your work to a wider audience, we encourage you to submit to this theme issue.
Read the full announcement to learn more about submission requirements and article guidelines.
About JMIR Publications
JMIR Publications is a leading, born-digital, open access publisher of 30+ academic journals and other innovative scientific communication products that focus on the intersection of health, and technology. Its flagship journal, the Journal of Medical Internet Research, is the leading digital health journal globally in content breadth and visibility, and is the largest journal in the medical informatics field.
Head office: 130 Queens Quay East, Unit 1100, Toronto, ON, M5A 0P6 Canada